Good Neighbors Policy
At Snorkeling with Manatees it is our policy to not only provide an incredibly fun and family interactive experience for our guest, but to also project a positive and respectful image to others that share our docks, refuge and water ways. In order to do so, we need everyone to do his or hers part by participating in a safe and responsible manor while enjoying this one-of-a-kind experience on and in the water.
We know that 99.5% of our guest will partake in a safe and responsible manor, but we do feel it is important and necessary to point out actions that are not allowed on our boat charters and or cruises. The following is a list of unnecessary and inappropriate behaviors that can result in an early termination of your boat charter and or cruises.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Manatee harassment either, mild or harsh
- Crossing Manatee Sanctuary lines, intentional or non-intentional
- Do not attempt or try to feed any wildlife, to include Manatees, Dolphins, Monkeys or others
- Littering, intentional or non-intentional
- Intoxication of any sort
- Public Urination
- Excessive noise/Obscene or vulgar language
- Damaging the boats/equipment
- Failing to adhere to the captain, crew (In-water guides) safety instructions
We at Snorkeling with Manatees thank you in advanced for helping us create a FUN, SAFE, and RESPONSIBLE atmosphere that make us proud to be a part of our surrounding community!
We look forward to having you aboard!