We are Dolphin Smart
TOURS IN CITRUS COUNTY FLORIDA
Join us on an incredible Adventure to the Gulf of Mexico. We are a Dolphin Smart tour company endorsed by NOAA fisheries. $45
Crystal River and Homosassa River, Citrus County Florida Dolphin Adventure $45 pp
After your morning with Manatee Swim join us for a amazing Dolphin Smart encounter. We are endorsed by the Dolphin Smart Program ENDORSED by NOAA Fisheries ( National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration) .We see dolphins 8 out of 10 trips. If you want to take pictures or just watch them in their habitat, choose us! The dolphin encounters in Homosassa and Crystal River Florida (Central West Coast Gulf Side) have become more and more popular. These guys have no schedule and can show up anywhere. The dolphins are funny and have amazing speeds. Let's head out on a river boat ride to see these wild dolphins.
We might even see them feeding, or jumping and splashing, what a great way to spend your afternoon. We will also view other wildlife and landmarks (American bald eagles, wild pigs, Indian mounds and more) while we head out to the Gulf of Mexico. Tour times are 3:00 - 3:30 pm daily, please allow a little extra time for departures. Call for reservations for seats are limited. We have digital cameras to rent, so bring your MICRO SD card and your family to "The Old Homosassa River" theme park...All pictures taken with a telephoto lens during our Dolphin Tours!!!
Viewing Guide Lines
- Never feed or attempt to feed wild dolphins
- When approaching wild dolphins, remain a respectful distance of 50 yards and maintain a vessel slightly to, and behind; the dolphin.
- Always maneuver your vessel in a slow, predictable manner
- Time spent observing wild dolphins should be limited to no more that a 1/2 hour
- Dolphins should not be encircled or trapped between watercraft or between water craft and the shore
- If a dolphin approaches you, put your watercraft's engine into neutral and allow the animal to pass
- Refrain from swimming with or touching wild dolphins, even if they approach you in the water
- Avoid separating mother/calf pairs
- Move away cautiously if you notice signs of disturbance
These guidelines are set forth by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Marine Fisheries Service
Call to book your 3:30 pm dolphin tour 352-257-8687