OUR MOST POPULAR MANATEE TOUR - OPEN/SHARED BOATS (MOST GROUPS 6-8).
We Only Take 6 Passengers Per Group. 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm daily. Our Tours are Very Personal and educational!! Our tours include your Snorkeling Gear, Guide and Manatee Instructor.
Homosassa Springs is the "Manatee Capital of the World" Snorkel with the Manatees " The Florida Manatee" all year on the Homosassa and the Crystal River Refuge.
The Homosassa Springs and the Crystal River Refuge " Marvelous Manatee Tour ", also known as "The Florida Manatee Tour" is the best kept secret of Manatee Tours.
We are the only ones that have this wonderful privilege to "Snorkel With Manatees" We are located in "Citrus County Florida" only 1.10 hours from Tampa and 1.45 hours from Orlando Florida.
We are located in Old Homosassa Florida and The Crystal River Refuge the "Manatee Capital of the World". 2 locations to better your adventure!
Also, we are one of the only year round "Homosassa Springs" and "Crystal River Refuge" Manatee Tour Company, with a "Unique" Manatee gift shop.
"Snorkeling With The Manatees"
We specialize in small groups, and this allows a personal tour. We will take you to the best location based on the previous days sightings and interaction. No one else is doing this.
" The Florida Manatee is the most enduring Animal in the state of Florida
The Marvelous Manatee Tour is our most popular Manatee Encounter, less people . We host 2 Manatee areas (Crystal River and Homosassa River) to give you the best possible encounter.
Included in your tour:
- 2 person min to start a boat, More than 6 IN YOUR GROUP? No worries, call for special seating
- Children ages 2 and up recommended
- 17 and under must have a guardian
- 3mm Wetsuits
- Mask and Snorkel
- Pictures? Yes, request an IN-WATER-GUIDE ($105) for a photo opportunity to purchase after charter.
- Captain/Manatee Instructor included
- Hot Cocoa/Coffee in the cooler months
- Ice Water in the Warmer Months
- Water Noodles-Free to use
- On-Line Booking and Hassle Free Cancelation policy.
- Shared Boats: 5 or less passengers, Captain may add others to fill your vessel. Maybe consider the Private 3 hour or Private 4 hour for up to 6 tickets if you want just you and your family onboard. ( 1 to 6 passengers allowed in private).