MAGNIFICENT MANATEE TOUR 1-6 PASSENGERS 3.0 HOURS
7 am, 11:30 am and 1:30 pm
Join Snorkeling With Manatees, for a true Magnificent Private Swim With Manatees excursion on the beautiful Homosassa River accompanied only with your family/party.
We offer this very special and unique opportunity to snorkel with manatees in a private boat setting, including; snorkeling gear, wetsuits, hot chocolate/coffee/tea.
Our private swim with manatees tour begins at 7:00 , 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. Each VIP Mini private manatee tour lasts about 3 hours, however, as your enjoyment is important to us, we will only include your family. This tour is truly private, as you will not be sharing the boat with others, this is for your party only.
Rates are as follows:
3.0 Hour Magnificent Private Manatee tour Includes
- $390.00 for 1 - 6 passengers, you are booking the whole boat. This price is as if you booked 6 passengers, regardless of your group being less than 6.
- Max 6 passengers per boat. If you have more in your group, please call for special pricing.
- Wetsuit & Snorkel Gear
- Exclusive Mini ( Half Day )Private
- We do not have an age restriction
- However we recommend children from the age of 2 and up.
- If you have an infant in your family, this tour maybe the one for you. As infants require more attention.
- 18 and under must have a guardian on the boat. We can accommodate up to 12 passengers, ask for details when booking.
- Also available at our shop and/or boat:
- Underwater, disposable cameras
- Underwater Digital Go Pro style cameras for rent ($39) bring your own Micro SD card
- Underwater cases for your iPhone/iPad or Andriod, take your gadget in the water for photos and videos.
- 16G MICRO SD Memory cards
- Manatee souvenirs & gifts
- Coffee, Hot chocolate, Hot cider or tea
- Wetsuits/Snorkel Gear
Join Snorkel With The Manatees, for an experience of a lifetime, the way nature intended. Below is what you can expect when you visit us for your Manatee swim experience.
Upon arrival, and after signing the necessary paperwork, each guest will change into the rental wetsuits, or their own wetsuits. After ensuring all the wet suits fit properly, we will play a short DVD, (filmed in cooperation with the United States Fish & Wildlife Service) which demonstrates how you must behave on a manatee tour, while interacting with manatees in their natural habitat in the water.
Next, all guests and their US Coast Guard Certified Captain/Tour Guide will proceed to the "Landing" area and board our boats to embark on your manatee tour.
While touring the bays and rivers in search of manatees, your Captain/Instructor/guide will teach you about manatees and their habitat, and answer any questions you may have. You may also expect to see: Monkeys, Bald Eagles, dolphins, otters, wild pigs, raccoons and a large array of local snowbirds.
Once the captain has found some friendly manatees, the anchor will be dropped and everyone will quietly enter the water to interact properly with the manatees. You may be allowed to take pictures, swim/snorkel with the manatees, and even, if the manatees allow, touching these amazing creatures, that is like winning the LOTTO.
Share your memories and thoughts of your Manatee encounter on your way back to the "Landing".